Mutual Termination.

Is there any way to try and mutually termainate a contract on this game or can I only realease on a free and pay them off that way?

My third choice goalkeeper wanted to cancel his contract but I didnt fancy paying him compensation and cant find the mutual termination on the contracts part of his page.

You usually have to wait a bit then it will re-appear. They'll only accept it in extreme circumstances though in my experience.

Edit: I'm assuming you refused his fee for a contract termination previously....

Uh if you severly annoy them, dont play them , squad status not needed try and release but fail , tell them there not wanted. Basically it takes time. Have done that to Lindegaard before , often its because they feel they can easily get into a new team

List them, note them as "not needed", stick them in the Youth team, increase their training to "very hard" helps also.

I have to do this frequently as I find the selling player angle of my game is as frustratingly inactive for me to just call it "broke"!

Archived