One thing I've never got (a bit stupid maybe)

I always thought X was for a 0-0. :o

I did initially too. it just seemed if your going to differ a draw from a score draw you would make the exception the 0-0. but hey that's the way programmers are. weird! maybe they are australian they love to do everything back to front, don't get me started on their cricket scoring system!

I did initially too. it just seemed if your going to differ a draw from a score draw you would make the exception the 0-0. but hey that's the way programmers are. weird! maybe they are australian they love to do everything back to front, don't get me started on their cricket scoring system!

I always wondered how Australia could have 250 people out for such little runs.

They do differ a score draw from a no score draw. Score draw is X, no score draw is D. It's they way they've always done it on the pools, which is why the game continues the tradition.

I always wondered how Australia could have 250 people out for such little runs.
In Australia - red's are yellows and yellow's are red's too. Do not ask what they are in New Zealand.

Hey hey hey! Take it easy! :D Red is still red here, thank you very much, and all the other colours are correct as well. I have no idea about NZ though, that place is weird.

OT: It took me an age to figure it out too :o

Archived