6 games in a week?

Hi im currently managing Birmingham and just checked my fixtures and i have 6 games in a week? how is that possible my players are already knakered from playing alot of games now there gonna have to do six in a week? is this a bug or something any help?

14.4.12 fa cup semi final which i lost to liverpool :/ 15.4.12 chapionship game 17.4.12 euro cup semi final against dormund which i won 19.4.12 championship game 20.4.12 championship game 21.4.12 hope that helps

I' had 4 games in 8 days once, but 6 in 7 is beyond ridiculous. Seems like a bug but I suspect not, more than likely they didn't expect anyone to have that many games and the fixtures have screwed up.

Not much you can do really......good luck!

I think you're a victim of your own success. Birmingham, in the Championship (46 games a season!) and the semis of the FA and Europa cup? Would never happen!

^^This^^

The game cannot be as flexible as real life fixture scheduling which is not that flexible either, the OP has overachieved to a ridiculous level & is having to pay the price, beating Dortmund in the Semi-finals of the Europa league is a tad suspicious, any save/reloading or artificial squad boosting going on here?

On my save there was just a full premiership programme for 3 consecutive days.

This doesn't happen if you start a new game with 12.2.0 or later, but save games continued from earlier than that will get this occasionally over Christmas.

Sorry to be pedantic, but that's actually 5 games in one week...the 14 April and 21 April are in separate weeks.

Anyway, that's always going to happen when you're playing a 46 match schedule, plus somehow playing in Europe, AND still in the domestic cup! Your league fixtures get rearranged, and eventually there's no place to put them!

Try playing the level 11 database, when your club is playing in the Surrey Senior Cup + London FA Cup + Combined Counties League Cup + FA Vase + FA Cup + Domestic League...it gets ridiculous by the end if you happen to stay alive in every competition!

Not a realistic solution, but you could always edit the comps.fmf file to cut the domestic season in half (i think this is something like the 12th time i've suggested this on these forums!)

Archived