Is it impossible to get a national job on 2012 ?

I usually pick both a club job and international job at the start of the game but i forgot this time.

Right i'm at the end of the first season and have won the premier league, the fa cup, the league cup and champions league and have not lost even 1 game, i want an international job for the Euro's so in May i have added new managers to Ireland, England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany and then retired the manager so all these countries are now without a manager, i then apply for all these jobs and not even 1 takes my application seriously.

I have an 8500 reputation and am rated "world class" so i don't understand why every single team is actually laughing off my interest when i'm the best manager on my current game ?

How do you get an international job ?

Try start off at a less-reputed country like Australia, Russia, Mexico etc.

Usually I got my international job at the 3rd season (either apply for it or got an offer), but reputation does not that matter.

I was offered as a head coach of Egypt when I was playing Unterhaching and it was the 4th season I'm playing -- my reputation is still national.

I complain that this game doesn't throw up enough club job offers to the player (I would like to receive at least one per year) but I do get my share of offers for international jobs, Australia often crops up. Took the Engalnd job once but don't really enjoy playing as an IM.

I complain that this game doesn't throw up enough club job offers to the player (I would like to receive at least one per year) but I do get my share of offers for international jobs, Australia often crops up. Took the Engalnd job once but don't really enjoy playing as an IM.

You reckon? I got offered Man Utd, Chelsea and Everton job in the first season after guiding Swansea to the Prem title and Fa Cup.

In my santos save I've turned Brazil down 3 times, England, Spain, France, Russia 2 times, Argentina, Chile.

I normally wait for the game to offer me jobs rather than apply. When Fab stepped down as England manager, Mancini got the post. After two years he was sacked and they gave the job to a regen manager with absolutely no experience whatsoever - not even as a coach! This was after I (English manager of Rangers then Man Utd) had been offered most IM jobs in europe!

Archived