Turkish Language ??

English:

Turkish language option added to the game of Football Manager 2013 will not buy the original game.

Turkish (Türkçesi):

Football Manager 2013 oyununa Türkçe dil seçeneği eklenmez ise, bir daha orjinal fm oyununu satın almayacağım.

NOT (Note): İngilizcem zayıftır kusura bakmayın. translate.google.com adresinden çeviri yaptım :D

Turkish language option to be added to the game? I mean it.Steam is already Turkish

No, that's not what he says. Basically if the sales don't justify the cost, it won't be translated. And for some legal reasons you won't get much more info than that.

The reason for no official Chinese translation is the same that is given for many other countries - we do not sell enough games in China to justify the cost of making a translation. Because of the huge amount of text in the game, it costs a lot of money to not only translate, but also test the translation, for any country. We have a set threshold internally of when we'll start looking at official translations - our sales in China are way off this target, unfortunately.

We'd love nothing more than to be able to translate the game into every language in the world, but also have to do cost benefit analysis, and the number of extra sales that would be gained according to experts in the market in the territory are also nowhere near where we'd need to be to justify the cost.

As for unofficial translations, we don't offer support to these, nor have suggested they are possible. Nor am I allowed, legally, to comment on this subject any more than I have done already - hence the message I sent out on Twitter the other week about how I won't talk about translations on Twitter any more. I/we can't talk about them here either

Steam and FM are separate so just because one has a language doesn't mean the other will.

No, that's not what he says. Basically if the sales don't justify the cost, it won't be translated. And for some legal reasons you won't get much more info than that.

Steam and FM are separate so just because one has a language doesn't mean the other will.

Steam Turkish

Steam Turkish, FM no Turkish???? 2013 turkish FM??

60425500.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steam Turkish, FM no Turkish???? 2013 turkish FM??

There was a thread I remember from a year or two ago which basically said that unless the piracy rate in Turkey drops, they won't make a Turkish translation.

Boom in Turkey this year, the original game.

Serious from there original games have been sold this year in Turkey.

Turkey in Europe, most of this game is played.

If sales of FM in Turkey have boomed this year then Sega/SI will know it, that doesn't mean they will make a Turkish language edition but would bring the possibility closer.

They have stated their position on this repeatedly so there's nothing more to be said at the moment.

Steam having a Turkish edition has nothing to do with it I'm afraid.

Archived