Heavy traning = Player develop faster ?

Don't be under the illusion that training greatly improves a player. It doesn't improve CA. Your best bet to improve CA is playing in games that he wins.

Training for for redistribution of attributes.

And fitness levels (that goes beyond the 100% Fully Fit description). The harder you train your players, the more running they can do in matches without getting tired. Of course, if you train them too hard they might catch an injury. I usually set the overall workload to the last click of Medium.

Edit: there is no documentation of this in-game. Only an observation.

They tend to twist either way. If you have them on a lighter schedule they want more and if you have them doing a lot they want less. There is a high risk of injuries as mentioned though.

And fitness levels (that goes beyond the 100% Fully Fit description). The harder you train your players, the more running they can do in matches without getting tired. Of course, if you train them too hard they might catch an injury. I usually set the overall workload to the last click of Medium.

Edit: there is no documentation of this in-game. Only an observation.

As with too many things in this game. free-indifferent-smileys-746.gif

(last click of medium for me too)

I have noticed, for the first time in FM history, an over 30 year old player has actually improve his quickness, using the individual training settings. And it is even more surprising that the player in question is Dirk Kuyt, a player whom has never been blessed with greased lightening speed! From being around 12 for both Pace and Acc. he is now 13 and 14 respectively.

I was thinking about moving him on at the end of the season being he is 31 already on my save, but based upon this revelation, I'm now training him as a MC. He has all the attributes to be a very interesting player for me in that position in the short term.

Archived