how do you win a penalty shootout

It probably one of those things that are more superstition than fact but I always work i like this:

Imagine your penalty takers are numbered 1-5 aith 1 being the best and 5 being the 5th best. I kind do them in the order of 3-2-4-5-1...as i said its probably not based on fact but i find in high pressure my first and last kickers are the most important, normally my first guy misses soi dont waste my good guy, and the last one can be the decider and has to be good under the pressure! Maybe try your captain as the first taker as he's normally have good attribute to deal with it all??

Although to be honest i kinda wanna say its just luck so your better off clicking play, go and get ya self and beer and hope when you have come back that you have won ;)

Ive won every shootout Ive playing in. Its not just penalty taking they need to be good at. Compsure, technical ability arw also pretty vital IMO. My best penatly taker is not always my player with the best penalty taking attribute

ive been playing these games for years now and ive never won a penalty shootout despite countless attempt's.is there any cheat to get round this?

Try starting with your nationality as German.

Archived