Sportsmanship Gone Mad! (sponsored by Luis Suarez)

That must have been painful.

The sportsmanship attribute is ok, but often leads to throw-ins in dangerous positions. Would like it if players thumped the ball out vertically rather than sideways, especially when defending.

Don't the players give the ball back? I usually see them throw it out for a goal kick.

Would much rather concede a throw than a corner though.

Don't the players give the ball back? I usually see them throw it out for a goal kick.

They do but not in the right manner, most of the time they return the ball to a player who is standing within a few metres of an opponent who immediately puts them under pressure, hardly sporting.

What should be happening is they either throw it down the line as far as possible or give it to a team-mate who boots it out of play or back to the keeper.

they do, i had a strange on happen to me, my player basically in the box, right on thier byline boots ball out for a throw, i was like wtf!!! i dunno whether it was just a bad throw to return the ball, but they threw it to my defender near the halfway line who made a sweet cross and one pass for a goal :D

One time my opponent had a injured player in the box and one of his teammates went around him to score a goal on my team. :(

The funny thing was that he was injured off a corner so while there was mass havoc in the box with both teams trying to get the ball the poor lad was in the middle of it all (literally near the penalty dot) and no one seemed to care about him. :D

I thought they did every time until playing Chelsea one time, my gk put the ball out for a throw less than five yards from my goal line, they then threw it to their own guy and almost scored! After I had finished hurling abuse I almost forgave them - they were one down with only a few minutes left. Lucky for them (or rather my computer) we held on for the win. :D

Not always and they rarely let the opposing team play the ball back to their keeper.

Archived