fm 13 improvements

• 3 weeks later...

Do you mean the advantage rule, where the referee allows play to go on after an infringement if there is an advantage? I'm sure that's already in the game isn't it?

As our Tricky Tree friend said, the stadiums can't look like real life because of licensing issues. SI don't have the rights to reproduce the images.

What I hate is playing in somewhere like Russia and seeing a row of English-style terraced housing outside the ground.

I'd like a function that stops new topics being started when one has already been started.

End the spam & use THIS THREAD to post about your wishes for future versions of FM

I'd like a function that stops new topics being started when one has already been started.

End the spam & use THIS THREAD to post about your wishes for future versions of FM

Let people post the way they want. Maybe some dont want to wade through a massive thread.

Why have the same thread posted a million times when it could all be contained in one thread that would take a few minutes of time to go through??

Unless you have superhuman reading powers, how can you go through a thread with 7800 posts in a few minutes? Also, this is the slow season on the boards so a few extra short threads make for good reading.

I have to agree that going through a 79 page thread to see if what you thought would be a good idea had already been posted is a bit much to ask.

If you suggest something without reading the thread(the entire thread)you will always get the smart asses saying "read the thread it has already been posted".

Maybe a better idea would be for the mods to limit the amount of posts in such threads and then open a new 1 to keep it on the main page for the devs and such to scroll through.

The guy could have gone into that thread and typed "stadiums" in the "search this thread" thing. I dunno if that would have returned any results, but it's a good starting point, and really does take seconds.

If you suggest something without reading the thread(the entire thread)you will always get the smart asses saying "read the thread it has already been posted".
Not sure I've ever seen that posted in the wishlist thread.

The reason behind keeping single suggestions in that thread is it is easier for SI to monitor, the only time I see a reason for a separate thread being started is when someone is posting a major feature suggestion with an in-depth analysis that can be discussed at length.

Not sure I've ever seen that posted in the wishlist thread.

The reason behind keeping single suggestions in that thread is it is easier for SI to monitor, the only time I see a reason for a separate thread being started is when someone is posting a major feature suggestion with an in-depth analysis that can be discussed at length.

Actually a lot of gaming companies use this option.

They have a thread and once it reaches say 250 responses they then lock the thread and open up a new one.

Sometimes they post on the new thread the idea's that have already been posted to make it easier for posters(this is far and between but does get used).

It helps both the poster and the dev team.

Archived