Administraion/ In receivership Broken or computer is cheating

When i have played as Portsmouth, Rangers or Darlington who start off in administration and -10 points you can on offer £90/week wages and you renew anyone onto a lower contract to bring down wage bill ie pompey which is a bit annoying but i didnt mind too much

my major gripe with the game is it wont let you loan player even if they are going to come with no loan fee and worst of all the players own club is going to cover thier wages which to me dosent make sense, especially Darington which have no real keeper in the entire squad

Now the reason i say the computer seems to be cheating the games own rules are that on 2 occasions now 1st when i was managing huddersfield town, Darlington was able to come in and complete a loan signing of one of my young midfielders and now im managing Fleetwood and i look at Darlington's squad, they have signed 6 players on free transfers and loaned a gk and winger, but they are still in receivership there seems to be one rule for cpu teams and another rule for player teams becuse it always says transfer or loan can not be completed when ever i try and sign a player on my Darlington game

I'm halfway through my first season as Darlo and I'm getting worried the game will never let me out of receivership.

I've had a board takeover (for which a transfer embargo was imposed then lifted), they've paid off the FA money, injected about 200k and I've cut my wage bill from 7k to 4k.

All in all I'm in a solid financial position firmly in the black and making profit every month. But I remain in receivership unable to sign anyone even on loan and playing my only (17 year old) keeper every week.

When / how will I get out?

I'm halfway through my first season as Darlo and I'm getting worried the game will never let me out of receivership.

I got one piece of mail when I was in charge saying that the PFA had been repaid, and that I could sign players again, but then I still wasn't allowed control over my transfers. Gave up in the end.

Thought I'd have a poke around with the editor (not cheating you understand, just a look, and strictly at Darlo's finances).

In the latest db there's an Administration tickbox but this is not ticked, yet when you load the game it says Darlo are 'Bankrupt (In Receivership)' - I'm wondering if there is a difference between Administration and Receivership and therefore different requirements to get out?

I'm thinking of giving up too. I was well into the idea of starting at absolute rock bottom, but where's the fun in playing with grey players?

Archived