Training complaint in 12.2.2 ?

There's a new update for 12.2.2 Yesterday if I'm not mistaken? And while I can't be 100% sure I notice an increase in the number of players that complaint about training after the update... The last time I checked my team practice was a few days ago and all is well, 1 player complaint about "not working enough in match preparation" because I had the match prep at very low since it's already topped out and he is a "perfectionist" so I'm guessing that's why he complained.

Right now I'm checking my training and already have the "not working enough in match preparation" complaint from 7 players!!! I know for a fact that these players never complaint about it before because I checked my training twice yearly and I've had them for years so it had to be the update... And for another thing the match preparation complaint is completely silly when you already have 100% familiarity since higher workload will only take away time from practice, very low is all that's needed to keep the familiarity topped.

If this is a bug please let me know so I can post this on bug forum

At the moment we have no real idea what optimisations there were, but given the small time between 12,2,1 and 12,2,2, there would not have been time to test any changes that would impact like that, so I am still guessing that this hasnt been changed.

Since 12.2 (maybe 12.2.1 or 2) I've got more of those complaints as well. What they complain about is not familiarity with tactics but match preparation - how much to prepare for next opponent. I've found that upping it from very low to low makes the complainers happy/content with training.

I don't know what attribute that causes the unhappiness, but it's not professionalism, as I've had model professionals not complaining. Looking at my players my first guess would be ambitious players...

Sikker: That's what I meant, match preparation increases your tactical familiarity and once it hits 100% there's no need to set it any higher than very low to keep it there, and I'm not taking it up a notch higher since every notch costs me 10% off my general training and to me it's silly that even though there's no gain for increasing match preparation workload I had to because the players (a.i) can't recognize the non-benefit

Yeah, but match prep is also preparing for next match (not just reaching 100% familiarity with a certain formation/tactic). So when players complain about lack of match prep they complain about not focusing enough on the next match (defensive positioning/set pieces, attacking movement/set pieces).

The complaining player are well aware that the team knows how to deal with their own formation/tactic but they want to be better prepared to deal with the next opposition. That's how I understand it, anyways :)

Increasing the workload helps in increasing your focus area boost? If it does then yes that would be good :), I didn't know that :p

It doesn't. It's a flat bonus regardless of workload level and, with the exception of Team Blend, it only has an effect when you progress from the day before a match to the day of a match.

It doesn't. It's a flat bonus regardless of workload level and, with the exception of Team Blend, it only has an effect when you progress from the day before a match to the day of a match.

Well there goes my only sane explanation why any player would complain about match preparation (when 3 formations are at 100% fluidity). If you're correct these complaints doesn't make any sense...

Archived