Simming games

I just started a new game and for this game the matches will be simulated scores (aka vacation mode :D ), I took Doncaster Rovers and so far it has been disastrous xD my first 7 games I went 1-4-2, morale are low low low (and the big problem is that I can't boost the morale because I can't give pre-match/post-match chat obviously) done 1 team meeting but since I started the game with automatic rep the players couldn't give a hoot about my trying to boost their morale!

I use tactic that I use on my real game that work well but I don't actually know if using your own tactic on sim games would help/hurt the scores... does it even matter changing the tactics or am I better off just buying players, training them and let my ass man (I'm assuming he's the one that makes decision on simulated games) control everything else?

Anyone has experience on just simming games and can give me tips? I started the game just to try a more "relaxed" mode since I don't have to watch the game matches but turn out it become more stressing since things went so badly (probably even more so knowing if I play the games I would've done better)

:confused::mad::cool:

Archived