Created Players

After getting bored of my pevious save I created a club from scratch and obviously created players for the squad, I was wondering why the created players do no get proper biographies?

After getting bored of my pevious save I created a club from scratch and obviously created players for the squad, I was wondering why the created players do no get proper biographies?

Because they dont have a biography. How is the game supposed to create any?

I'm sure there is some bug that doesn't show the 1st club a created player is at regardless of any title wins they may have. I sure if you transfered them a biography would say the club you sold them to was the 1st club of their career.

I think you are right, sold one of them and it's treating him as if he's only ever played for Juventus and not my created team.

A bio doesn't become available until a certain age im guessing at 24, so what you're saying is that although this player has played games and won things between the ages of 16-24 he wont have a bio because I didn't give him a history? I'm sorry but that makes no sense. The game has the years between 16 and 24 to use.

Archived