What Kind Of Bug Is This!!!!

Ok here's the back drop,

Semi-final league cup against stoke and i lose the first leg at home 2-1 which is fair enough. Second leg away and it was a close game which i managed to nick a goal thats 2-2 on aggregate. Full time whistle comes and its time for a team talk before extra time but i notice it says full time team talk? so i click on the Info screen and sure enough it doesn't have any goals scored and the score says 0-0!

I checked over the match report and it says nothing about my goal which is unbelievably annoying.

Anyone else had this happen?

If it's any consolation the chances are you never scored & it's just the 3D animation having a moment, think of it as a Bobby Ewing.

i dont watch 3d, i have 2d and was making a sub when we scored, even if it was just a blip that it forgot to register an offside goal it doesn't make it ok. I would have made changes if i knew i needed a goal but knowing (or so i thought) that it was going to extra time i waited.

Keep forgetting about 2D.

The one common theme I've seen in this situation is that the goal is always scored while the manager is in the tactics screen, my hunch is that the ball crosses the line at the precise moment a change is being made/confirmed & the game cannot cope with the simultaneous events so it forgets to chalk the goal off on the scoreboard.

It's only a guess but considering confirming a tactical change forces the remainder of the match to be recalculated I'm fairly confident that it's a solid educated guess.

Promise not to shout at me if it doesn't work. ;)

Archived