Multiplayer?

Hey just got the Handheld version especially for 35 hour coach trip to Italy on Saturday/Sunday! I plan on playing on a long Multiplayer game with my friend and I'd just like to know how it works really...icon_smile.gif

Hey just got the Handheld version especially for 35 hour coach trip to Italy on Saturday/Sunday! I plan on playing on a long Multiplayer game with my friend and I'd just like to know how it works really...icon_smile.gif

no actual multiplayer im afraid, sorry to dissapoint you!

all you can do is put your team from your savd game up against his team from his saved game, pretty much an exhibition match to see who could build the best team...

(good luck with the battery life on the PSP!!)

****!!!

Oh that's annoying, we were really looking forward to that, buying and selling each other players, damn!

Oh well, we'll have to just both start a season and see who does better...

heres somthing intresting for the 2 of you to do.

Start as the same team, use the same tactics and buy and sell the same players and see how different the games are.

Let me know it would be intresting to find out

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

heres somthing intresting for the 2 of you to do.

Start as the same team, use the same tactics and buy and sell the same players and see how different the games are.

Let me know it would be intresting to find out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive tried that before .. you get total differnt scores normally.. but we finished roud about the same place

Archived