Which leagues do not have a <8 non-eu/dom rule?

• 1 year later...

In the game, as far as I know, Belgium and Holland.

England and Scotland provided you get work permits.

Italy allows one non-EU player to be bought from abroad per season, so if you're willing to wait it out, that too.

Can you buy non-EU players from other Italian or European teams?

Other Italian teams only. IRL it is a comlicated formula which basically allows clubs with more non-EU players to buy more of the same than clubs with less e.g. sayInter hav 14 non-EU's then they can buy 3 but if Reggina only have 3 they can only buy one.

Uhm, be aware of the rules for European cups participation though. You need four players home-grown at club and 8 home-grown in nation. Regardless of what country your team is in.

i thought it was 2 non eus from outside italy for serie a and 1 for serie b after 1 season. Or is that my game doing the formula?

It's one non-EU signing per season, otherwise I was allowed to play up to 4.

Regards home grown in the CL, nni is correct, however if you're stuck you can leave a space blank i.e. only pick 24 players and the remaining place is assigned as a home grown place, even though no player fills it.

IRL it is a comlicated formula which basically allows clubs with more non-EU players to buy more of the same than clubs with less e.g. sayInter hav 14 non-EU's then they can buy 3 but if Reggina only have 3 they can only buy one.

First I've heard this Brian. Can you show me a link for this? Inter have an arrangement in place with Chievo, so that foreign players they want, but can't sign that season, can go there for that very reason - like julio Cesar and Kerlon.

Archived