How to play fm 12 when the internet is cut off.

I thought we could start the game with Steam in offline mode? I'm pretty sure there's a thread here somewhere that explains what you have to do. It's something like, you have to have played or at least started your game in online mode first so that it's registered etc but after that you can set your Steam to 'offline' and the game should give you the option of staying offline to play or connecting. I always play in offline mode and I haven't had a problem but to be honest I have never actually started the game up whilst my internet is disconnected so I don't know if that would make a difference.

I thought we could start the game with Steam in offline mode? I'm pretty sure there's a thread here somewhere that explains what you have to do. It's something like, you have to have played or at least started your game in online mode first so that it's registered etc but after that you can set your Steam to 'offline' and the game should give you the option of staying offline to play or connecting. I always play in offline mode and I haven't had a problem but to be honest I have never actually started the game up whilst my internet is disconnected so I don't know if that would make a difference.

How do i set it in steam to play offline?

save the game and then go to settings menu and select 'start in offline mode' then it will have to close your fm12 and steam. Steam will then startup in offline mode. If it asks you if you want to go online just select no start in offline mode. You are then good to go and you can load up fm12 and play.

Archived