Short Documentary - Over Doing Football Manager - PRESTON BASED

I'm a media student at the University of Central Lancashire in Preston and I am currently planning a short documentary showing people that have found playing Football Manager and other games quite obsessive and need some people to talk about their experiences playing the game and how they feel about. So if anyone in the Preston area or nearby would be willing for us to talk to you on camera please let me know.

Thanks

Paul

I'm a media student at the University of Central Lancashire in Preston and I am currently planning a short documentary showing people that have found playing Football Manager and other games quite obsessive and need some people to talk about their experiences playing the game and how they feel about. So if anyone in the Preston area or nearby would be willing for us to talk to you on camera please let me know.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul, when do you need this done by, I come from close myself but currently away in Germany till mid June. I find myself playing football manager every night for at least 4 hours. And on weeks can just be a full day playing.

Archived