Complete all Steam achievements

I'm going to set myself a challenge of completing all the steam achievements, starting from a new game and my plan is to do all the hero ones whilst hopefully winning the others ones in the process, starting in scotland first. :)

I'm going to set myself a challenge of completing all the steam achievements, starting from a new game and my plan is to do all the hero ones whilst hopefully winning the others ones in the process, starting in scotland first. :)

Unless you've already got the holiday specific achievements you'll fall short of achieving 100%, good luck with getting to 99% though.

The trouble is that you can't reset the achievements with a new game - if you've already achived some of them you can't reset them and start again. Even so, it is a big ask so good luck!

I've found a way to reset them, currently half way through the season with peterhead in 2nd place in the league and have so far completed 9 of the 91 achievements.

Some of them are really hard to get which is why I've never got 100%. Was tempted to get the Scottish hero one, but couldn't get into the save.

I did it with Clyde on original database so achievement didn't unlock :(

Archived