How much is he worth  

140 members have voted

1. 1. How much is he worth

• 15 Million
    • 15- 20 million
    • 20- 25 million
    • 25-30 million
    • 30+ Million

Bought him for about £20M on FM11 for my Arsenal side. He was superb for us and well worth the money. Did try to bring him in on FM12 however it seems impossible to get him for anything less then £40M. I wouldn't go above £25M, maybe £30M, even if he would be a superstar for my team! Kind of funny though, he has stayed at Lille and seems to be very little interest in him as well.

Bought him for about £20M on FM11 for my Arsenal side. He was superb for us and well worth the money. Did try to bring him in on FM12 however it seems impossible to get him for anything less then £40M. I wouldn't go above £25M, maybe £30M, even if he would be a superstar for my team! Kind of funny though, he has stayed at Lille and seems to be very little interest in him as well.

you can get him for 33 million it is a lot of money

He's still at LOSC in my save too. If I was richer I'd be tempted to put in a cheeky bid.

I have always thought about buying him but he just never fits into my squad. Plus If I am going to splash on a winger its obviously going to be Gareth Bale. I would estimate his value to be 20-25 but honestly I wouldn't pay over 20 for him. Interestingly though, in 2015 Arsenal purchased him for 23.5million. He lasted in their squad til about 2018 when they offered him out for 12million. I think he went to Marseilles then and I have lost track of him since.

you can get him for 33 million it is a lot of money

May I ask what season you could get him for that money? I've tried and even without ANY competition from others, Lille wouldn't release him for even £35M. Though we were in negotiations but it came clear they wouldn't go below £40M, so despite going a bit over my valuation of the guy I left the table in the end. ;)

@Turneep: I would suggest playing Hazard in a AMC spot. He will most likely rock the Premiership as I doubt he is any worse on FM12 compared to FM11. :)

May I ask what season you could get him for that money? I've tried and even without ANY competition from others, Lille wouldn't release him for even £35M. Though we were in negotiations but it came clear they wouldn't go below £40M, so despite going a bit over my valuation of the guy I left the table in the end. ;)

its in the first season

I would never buy him unless hes going for below 10m just because that is my way of management. I bought Adam Johnson and Antoine Griezmann for my AML position for a combined 10.7m and both were more than good enough for what I needed. In the end I sold the latter for 14.5m and signed James Rodriguez for 11m. Ok, nobody I mention is as good as Hazard but I still got really good players for a lot less of my cash.

Is it possible to play him in other positions apart from the wing position. I have formations which done have wingers, so i will have trouble putting him in my team and adjusting my formation if i do get him. I have bought he im previous versions of the series and he was great as i managed to play him as a winger in other formations which were good at the time.

Is it possible to play him in other positions apart from the wing position. I have formations which done have wingers, so i will have trouble putting him in my team and adjusting my formation if i do get him. I have bought he im previous versions of the series and he was great as i managed to play him as a winger in other formations which were good at the time.

Played around with a non-serious save yesterday and I have found that playing him in a AMC position is the best. He'll get loads of assists and a fair share of goals too. However, if you play 3 up front (no wing-forwards)...training him to become a striker works just as well. He'll score plenty of goals but I actually prefer him in AMC but have used him on occation up front when needed.

Got him for £26M in 2015-16, sits behind Connor Wickham, flanked by Raheem Sterling and Vaclav Kadlec, that forward line bangs in the goals. Hazard has got 21 goals and 38 assists in 44 (6) games, so he was well worth the outlay.

Archived