Board unrest

We all know what is happening behind the scenes at liverpool is a total farce but the fact is it does happen.

I believe is should be implimented, I know there is that troublesome time during takeovers but i mean like liverpool. Where owners fall out.

It could severely effect team morale eg.

'player is concerened for his/the managers future follwing board unrest'

'wants to leave club due to board trouble'

'believes the board are to blame for teams poor season'

And the media could come to answers from you, where you can say

'im purely focussed on my team and not off the field matters'

'What happens behind the scenes is none of my business but it is damaging the team'

'I am furious at the board and demand they sort the situation out of i am leaving'

And depending on what you say your job stability could suffer.

feedback welcome!

We all know what is happening behind the scenes at liverpool is a total farce but the fact is it does happen.

I believe is should be implimented, I know there is that troublesome time during takeovers but i mean like liverpool. Where owners fall out.

It could severely effect team morale eg.

'player is concerened for his/the managers future follwing board unrest'

'wants to leave club due to board trouble'

'believes the board are to blame for teams poor season'

And the media could come to answers from you, where you can say

'im purely focussed on my team and not off the field matters'

'What happens behind the scenes is none of my business but it is damaging the team'

'I am furious at the board and demand they sort the situation out of i am leaving'

And depending on what you say your job stability could suffer.

feedback welcome!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gerardpique:

icon14.gif Sounds good, should only apply if you play as liverpool or city though! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or Birmingham, Everyone seems to want Mr Gold to go...

I'd say have it as a feature after a board takeover - not with a well-established board. Similar to whether you are fired or not, a takeover could mean a chance there is board unrest, or things could be fine - it's a chance thing.

While I might be wrong I think that there would be legal issues with this. Imagine what would happen if you had someone like Abramovich or members of the Glazer family in the game aways fighting among themselves or in dispute with other board members. I think you could probably only do this if you had a take over using a totally made up person. Still a good idea though.

Archived