Clubs laughing you off

You should be able to respond to this. I'd love to respond with "I'll never manage that club after that response" or "I think they underestimate me and hope that in future they are not so flippant"

It really bothers me that there are so many times you can reply to things in conferences etc. yet this sort of thing...

Anyway be nice to be able to defend yourself...

"Hey, I've taken Hereford from League 2 to Premier League in record time, I've won trophies, signed players considered out of my reach..." etc.

It would be nice. That's where I am now. I've signed some great talent. But not for the first time I went for an ambitious job and I would really like to tell them to Suck It the next time they approach me.

Or at least give me the option to laugh them off if they Approach me in the future :D

Frankly there are loads of times the game doesn't let you just tell a club, player or manager to just shut up or bugger off. The fact that options in conversations aren't available all of the time is irritating, but I suppose it does save me from myself at times :o.

Isn't there a nice little line at the bottom of the press conferences for extra comments?

Never used it but have heard if your swear it says that you "responded with a tyraid of foul language" or something like that.

Isn't there a nice little line at the bottom of the press conferences for extra comments?

Never used it but have heard if your swear it says that you "responded with a tyraid of foul language" or something like that.

Only limited things, such as the swearing, are recognized by the game. You might as well just type "a a a" in that box instead of your well thought out rebuttal.

There could do with a bit more humor in the options. I'm with the OP. I wish every dialogue option had some saucy choices that you'd be tempted to click. Maybe earn yourself a reputation as being easy to infuriate, or possibly intimidate the media with some tellings-off. Under manager achievements it could say "BBC refused to interview you for 19 months due to your verbal assault on ......" This is a new record for "Most left alone by the media!".

this has become a joke since the recent patch, it never used to be for me before the patch. Now most recently after the recent patch, I applied for the head coaching role for China National team. This was after winning back to back EPl titles, back to back league & FA Cup & 1 champions league.

Surely a manager like that would get the china job. Now I'm still at Liverpool and also manager at Algeria Under 20's

Archived