Why does it do this?

I come to you today with the worlds least important problem but one the annoys the hell out of me because i'm a bit OCD like that.

Basically, when i use a downloaded tactic my players appear in the "wrong" positions in the player ratings panel. In the screenshot below my tactic is a slight variation of 4-4-2, the red blobs are my two strikers, the green blobs are my two wingers and the blue blobs my two MC's.

adp6wj.jpg

When in the tactics screen everyone appears in the "correct" position for 442 and no ammount of swapping players and whatnot will fix the player ratings panel.

If anyone can save me from my OCD nightmare i'd greatly appreciate it :)

Thanks

Don't swap your players instead move them to another position on the pitch on the tactics screen. For example move your striker to an empty postion next move your midfielder to the striker position and move the striker to the midfield position. To this for all your players, setup their roles and personal instructions and everything should be fixed. ;)

oh my god!! This annoys the hell out of me. When FM12 came out the lineup when at half time for example was as it should be, how its always been then in December i think it changed and i thought it was something i had done and i have tried and tried to change it back but nothing works.

Now when i go to make a sub i have to click the area just above my GK and it puts them back into the order it used to be.

I seriously have thought about uninstalling and then reinstalling my game just because of this.

Please please please somebody help us fix this!!!

oh my god!! This annoys the hell out of me. When FM12 came out the lineup when at half time for example was as it should be, how its always been then in December i think it changed and i thought it was something i had done and i have tried and tried to change it back but nothing works.

Now when i go to make a sub i have to click the area just above my GK and it puts them back into the order it used to be.

I seriously have thought about uninstalling and then reinstalling my game just because of this.

Please please please somebody help us fix this!!!

It only does it for me with downloaded tactics.

Archived