Looking for a way out....

...of receiving the same message from the same players, constantly, about once a bleeding week.

With me it's Forest's Lascelles who's "looking for a way out." Fine! When I was first informed I had him scouted & knew he was of absolutely no use to my team. Throughout the whole year of this game I am being reminded of this. OK, I know you can ignore it, but Jesus, I wish there was a button that said "Do not send this message for this player again." That's not rocket science, is it?

Constantly recieving useless messages like this adds nothing to the FM experience!

OK! Thanks for the advice!

I have never had Lascalles as a shortlisted player; however, I do have Forest on my "subscribe" list as they are my team. Is that why I keep getting this message? In an effort to get away from this nightmare persecution, I have unsubscribed from Forest. Sad, because I do like to get news on the team in my games, but this thing is driving me mad!

BTW, between 1/4/14 & 22/4/14 (game time) I got this same stupid message four times! Still think we should be given a "enough already" button option to get rid of these annoying "want out" messages.

Archived