Good Ass Manager

Umm well determination, discipline and motivating are important for all the training categories. JPA and JPP are important if you want reliable assistant reports, man management and a bit of tactical knowledge are pretty useful as well.

I generally look for high judging ability to hopefully get accurate team reports so I can build up squad. Discipline and Motivation fairly important to me too but do like having high judging ability and potential

Depends on what you want the ass.man to do. Me, I only leave him to arrange friendlies, which doesn't need any specific abilities, and to do the team talks. Can't be bothered with those. For that, you need a ass.man with good man management and motivation skills. Often I also leave one of the training areas as a part of the ass.man's tasks - then he obviously also needs good training skills for that particular area. If you want the ass.man to do additional tasks, then obviously he needs skills accordingly. If you want him to pick the team for you, or if you rely heavily on him for advice concerning team selection, then he should be good at judging player ability, if you rely on him for advice on buying or training youngsters, he needs good skills in judging player potential. If you rely on him to give you good tactical advice during a game, high tactical knowledge is needed. And so on.

As I primarily look for ass.men that can do my team talks, I usually get Valter di Salvo for my Arsenal team (after Pat Rice retires). Phenomenally good for that purpose, and ok stats for everything else as well.

Archived