FCB Juniors Lujan - The Gold Mine

Man, they always produce some great players. In every single save they have at least 3-4 fantastic 'gens who can make it to the top, and they are really cheap! Always checking out various Academies (AIS, Mohammed VI, RTD), but this club is really special. I'm managing Blyth Spartans, so I'm having problem signing them due to WP issues, only 1 in 10 has Spanish passport, and that sucks. I have to wait until they move somewhere else and start playing for U20.

Few screenshots:

boli.png

gala.png

arang.png

cant.png

everytime i tried to sign one of their players they would renew with the club,i even tried to give them huge salaries the players would say their very happy with it but after a week or 2 they would renew their contracts no matter what,my scouts would also say they suck

at a certain point i got tired and used fmrte to swap them for my crappy youths and all of the sudden my assistant said they rocked :confused:

i even started to wonder if i was supposed to buy these players at all lol

When is the youth intake for Argentinian clubs?

03.03(Mar) - Mexico

08.03(Mar) - Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, N. Ireland, Russia, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

13.03(Mar) - Austria, England

17.03(Mar) - Slovakia

18.03(Mar) - Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Indonesia, Italy, Poland, Portugal

19.03(Mar) - Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia

25.03(Mar) - Holland

28.03(Mar) - Serbia, Spain

02.04(Apr) - Argentina, India, South Africa

19.04(Apr) - Hong Kong, Uruguay

19.08(Aug) - Sweden

02.09(Sep) - Malaysia

14.09(Sep) - South Korea

19.09(Sep) - Chile

20.09(Sep) - Brazil, Ireland

23.09(Sep) - Iceland

25.09(Sep) - Finland

28.09(Sep) - Colombia, Singapore

08.10(Oct) - China, Norway

16.10(Oct) - Peru

02.11(Nov) - Belarus

Amazing players indeed.I have never taken a look into those academies but i guess i will now.

For me best works South Afrika-amazing regens and criminally cheap.I have a DC with top physical attributes ,good mental and tackling 16,marking 17 and heading 19 for...just 100k.For 7 seasons(till now) i have bought 5 South Afrikan newgens and each was under 400k.Worth taking a closer look at it colleagues :)

I've just looked through my save (oct 2022) and only found 1 star player sold from the academies... I rarely see any African star players either. And the reported amount of star players from Turkey hasn't hit my save... Only in the first couple of seasons I saw several good youngsters from Eastern Europe but that suddenly stopped. I've only played 3 month on the new patch so don't know if that'll change anything...

everytime i tried to sign one of their players they would renew with the club,i even tried to give them huge salaries the players would say their very happy with it but after a week or 2 they would renew their contracts no matter what

You have to wait until they're seventeen, which is ok since they can't actually leave Argentina until they're eighteen.

Just signed a 17 year old striker form FCB Juniors Lujan, 5* potential according to my scouts and coaches. Top attributes already including 17 pace, finishing and dribbling, 15 acceleration, strength, composure, passing and first touch.

They have a few other decent prospects too but no world beaters, at least not at a glance and coach report.

You have to wait until they're seventeen, which is ok since they can't actually leave Argentina until they're eighteen.

but with other youths i can secure them no matter how young they are until they move to my team when they're 18,why doesnt this happens with these guys?

Is there a list of all these academies throughout the game anywhere? Would be interesting to see how many there are and how many produce great newgens year upon year.

Someone said it had been fixed in the new update so they don't produce world class player's as much.

Archived