Will there be one more patch?

Since the patch, I have had 4 players in my team all of a sudden change to Italian nationality!!

2 were Aussies, 1 English and the other Argentinian.

Makes me wonder, lol.

let me guess, you are managing in Italy ?

Since the patch, I have had 4 players in my team all of a sudden change to Italian nationality!!

2 were Aussies, 1 English and the other Argentinian.

Makes me wonder, lol.

Seriously? Is that a valid bug and have SI commented on it yet?

Seriously? Is that a valid bug and have SI commented on it yet?

Well I play in England, have not loaned out these players or anything.

They just "changed"

One of them, was Australian born, started his career in Australia, got signed a Scottish team for 2 seasons, then to West Ham before I took over them, and then since patch changed to Italian, however, he does have an Italian name! Maybe his parents are Italian? Never played any where except Australia, Scotland then England!

Another players born in Argentine, signed with an English club in his 4th season, spent 4 years in England except 1 year he went to turkey on loan.. Then he went to an Italian club for 3 years, and back to England!! So he was at Belgrano(Argenitina club) for 3 years, then he spent 4 years with Aston Villa(2 years he went out on loan), then 3 with Juventus and back to West Ham. Put he qualifies for Italy!! Why?

In January 2012 on 12.2 on my game scout reports have disappeared. You still get confirmation that the report has been filed on the News page, but when you click on "View Report" there's no info, all previous reports have disappeared too. I know I'm not the only one because its been posted in the bugs forum. Just hope theres a hotfix because its a bit of a gamebreaker for me

They just "changed"

One of them, was Australian born, started his career in Australia, got signed a Scottish team for 2 seasons, then to West Ham before I took over them, and then since patch changed to Italian, however, he does have an Italian name! Maybe his parents are Italian? Never played any where except Australia, Scotland then England!

Another players born in Argentine, signed with an English club in his 4th season, spent 4 years in England except 1 year he went to turkey on loan.. Then he went to an Italian club for 3 years, and back to England!! So he was at Belgrano(Argenitina club) for 3 years, then he spent 4 years with Aston Villa(2 years he went out on loan), then 3 with Juventus and back to West Ham. Put he qualifies for Italy!! Why?

Is his 2nd nationality Italian ? has he previously played a full national game with England or Italy ? Maybe the player decided to become italian as he thought it would be easier to get a game for the Italian national side.

i just updated to 12.2, play for a few minutes, i reach mid august (greek superleague) were i have to register my squad and i suddenly realize i have a ton of non eu players!!! All my italian players become foreign, non eu!, a norwegian, a chech....they become non eu!

They just "changed"

Sounds like they both had second nationalities, i have seen a few Aussie/Italians and especially Argy/Italian players.

Archived