Crazy Pitch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaunO1:

It looks a bit like Fog icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaunO1:

Same here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I third that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rancer890:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

I third that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't be fog, the players would be obscured by it. Have seen it once and it's not pleasant on the eyes...not sure what the straight lines are all about but I'd say it's meant to be thawing frost/snow as the main areas through the middle and the penalty boxes are clear.

Not the graphics guy's finest moment icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bermybhoy:

Not the graphics guy's finest moment </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif

Poor guy's had stick since the demo this year.

I've seen these pitches several times in fm - they do look strange.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boneykingofnowhere:

undersoil heating?

heavy wind?

lazy groundkeeper?

lazy photoshopping?

You decide... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it was his tactics!!! lol icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bermybhoy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rancer890:

I third that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't be fog, the players would be obscured by it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Patchy fog icon_wink.gif

Archived