Tell you what I hate about this game

You know that new season feeling? Where you have everything in place, and start off like a train? Then, around October, you draw a couple and lose one. All of a sudden, you've won one of your last five. That new striker doesn't seem to be pulling up trees like he was a fortnight before but it's ok, it's the international break, he'll be back in form in no time. Then your key defender gets a little niggle, nothing serious, but our for a couple of games. Before you know it, you've not won in seven. Your strikers are, ironically, on strike.

So you change formation. Not too much, maybe push a winger slightly higher up the pitch. Only he now doesn't get a touch of the ball, and you're leaking goals like a sieve.

And then, after so much optimism, you find yourself at the beginning of December twelve points adrift of the the leaders, and no idea how to score your next goal, let alone how to win your next game.

That. That's what I hate about this game.

just like Blackpool in the EPL couple of seasons ago yes ? If you have a small run of bad results are you tweaking your tactics & team talks ? rotating the players and giving others ago ?

And Hull a year or two before that I believe.

To the op, it can be frustrating and ive been in that very boat you are. I tend to drop the low morale players and try to tighten up at the back, does the job for me.

Newly promoted to the Serie A I draw Juventus,Inter, Napoli and Roma for my first 4 games.With 7 players injured. Morale went sooo down that they can't shoot,tackle or even talk to save their lives. Now I'm 14 games into the season and I have only won 1 and drawn 3 and I can't do anything about it,I'm going down even though I have a squad that could easily achieve a mid-table position.

And then when I was about to make a comeback against freakin Lazio,I get a runtime error at the 85th minute...I'm one step away from stopping this career...

i dont hate that, i hate the bizzare descisions from refs.

You should have seen my match with Atalanta. You would be pulling your own hair out. :lol:

1 clearly offside goal. Gave them 1 never-would-be penalty and denied me 2 clear penalties,one of them being so harsh that it could possibly get a red card as well normally. Also denied me 2 goals via offside calls. (1 of them was right to be cancelled,the other is highly debateable)

And after that I had no options about any of them on my press conference, the commentary even said that "taking that dubious penatly decision at the 38th minute, referee X had an excellent game".

And I was all like...riiiight...

You should have seen my match with Atalanta. You would be pulling your own hair out. :lol:

1 clearly offside goal. Gave them 1 never-would-be penalty and denied me 2 clear penalties,one of them being so harsh that it could possibly get a red card as well normally. Also denied me 2 goals via offside calls. (1 of them was right to be cancelled,the other is highly debateable)

And after that I had no options about any of them on my press conference, the commentary even said that "taking that dubious penatly decision at the 38th minute, referee X had an excellent game".

And I was all like...riiiight...

This IS Italy..

Archived