Players getting promoted (Spain B teams)

Hi,

I'm playing with Valencia in Spain. I play with a small squad because when I get injuries my young talented players from my B teams gets a chance. The problem is that even though I want them to play for me on the first team I also want them to play for the B team to get match experience. I just played a match in march with one of them starting and two on the bench. I was crusing and I did play two other youngsters in the second half

Now after the game one of the three players have been moved to my first team and since I'm march I cant move him back to my B team to get more matches

What can I do? Is it a bug? I started the game before the lastest patch. It is how Barcelona do it in real life. They have an around of 20 senior players and when they get injuries they just remove players from the B squad up. But it is normal for them to play for det the second team the week after...

Unfortunately on FM the Spanish B teams don't work like in real life and more like an affiliate club, so you can't move players as freely as you can IRL.

I think there's a modification on the editor forum to make them work like the normal reserve teams but that means you would need to start a new save.

You could select them without moving them from the b team, thats how i always do it

That is also how I do it but still the young man (Juan Bernat) was promoted after the game while Mossa and Paco Alcacer still are a part of my B team like I want them to be. Thats weird, one gets promoted, others dont

And again - gave Charles Gil last 10 minutes against Real Madrid. Right after the match he was promoted. It ruins the game because I also want my B team to get promotion but if I dont know whether using young players will get them promoted or not, whats the point?

...I think ive found out what my problem is. It its because that when I had to make squad regristration for my first team then I went down to the B team and found a couple players that I thought that I would be using at some point of the season because otherwise I didnt think I could use them. It means that they are regristratet (cant spell) for both A and B team which isnt a problem until they play for the A team and then they get promoted straight away because they now have played for the higher team. So to avoid this I dont put the young players in my A team regristration :)

Archived