Future of the Polish League?

I am interested to know whether there are any plans to expand the Polish league on FM when 2013 is released? Obviously Poland is one of the largest and most populous European nations and therefore I imagine is quite an important market for SI? The reason I ask is that in Polish football at the moment a lot of very big clubs are currently outside of the top two leagues right now? The second league currently contains a lot of very small clubs while better supported clubs are in the regional leagues such as the third tier East & West and then the fourth tier which is broken down into different regions. I thought maybe SI would be looking into implementing these divisions into the game at some point? There are lots of very exciting teams that could be fun to manage for a lot of people here such as Zaglebie Sosnowiec, Motor Lublin, GKS Tychy, Elana Torun, Odra Opole, both Rzeszow clubs and both Tarnow clubs. Then on top of this there are other potentially fun clubs to manage such as Hutnik Warsaw and Hutnik Krakow. Would be interested to hear any news on this please :D

Not that I know of. I have asked on the FM Facebook groups and nobody knows anything about unofficial editors for these leagues or if they did they didn't respond to my posts. Would be interested if anyone on here knows of any though.

Do you have a link to this? Ricardo in terms of worldwide reputation I would agree with you, but in terms games sales I'd imagine Polish people are probably in the top 10-15 globally. Also the league is improving a lot year or year as recent Europa Legaue performances and the improved stadia ahead of the Europes show.

Miles has said on numerous occasions that they will not add any more leagues, utter folly IMHO.

iirc the standard argument against adding additional leagues are the constant format changes & teams being less financially stable, personally I think it's about time the current nations were reviewed & where additional tiers can be or are even currently accurately researched they should be added as playable out of the box.

This would exclude England, I'd rather see more 3rd/4th tier divisions from around Europe being added first.

Pshhhhh they should add the NASL all the way down to the NCAAs in America before they add any European league, or any league for that matter. :p

Give some leagues other than England some love here....one league SI should add is a certain Asian league given the right circumstances. It would be nice to get more out of the box leagues in general, having a lot of XML files can crash your save if it's incompatible with a latest patch (like what happened to me in FM11 after the last patch).

I agree Barside even if it isn't even Polish. I don't like having only two divisions playable in a lot of nations because it decreases the longevity of games. This is especially true in leagues that are now quite powerful in Europe such as Russia and Ukraine. I'd hope they could go to at least tier three if not four.

Miles has said on numerous occasions that they will not add any more leagues, utter folly IMHO.

iirc the standard argument against adding additional leagues are the constant format changes & teams being less financially stable, personally I think it's about time the current nations were reviewed & where additional tiers can be or are even currently accurately researched they should be added as playable out of the box.

This would exclude England, I'd rather see more 3rd/4th tier divisions from around Europe being added first.

I would like to see the German league expand down to Oberliga on FM, but I think SI has some licensing issue with the German league (is FM even for sale in Germany?). Also Italian Serie D would be awesome.

Archived