SI, any chance of removing the word 'Blitz' from your vocabulary?

After months of playing FM12 the word "Blitz" is really getting on my nerves now. Whenever i beat a record, a player scores a hattrick or my team score more than 3goals i "Blitzed" the opposition or my player "Blitz's" the league record. I have 8 news items saying that about events in my last 5matches in my new save.

If you want to keep the word at least think of a few others that you could alternate with it!

I was thinking that, I've never seen the word:(

Poor you :(

Not a major issue obviously, just kind of yanks me out of the immersion a little bit when the same sentences pop up to describe victories every single time. A little more care taken over the text in the game would go a long way.

Is this something to do with the alliteration - is your players scoring the goals beginning with B, or your club? I got annoyed with the alliteration news stories so removed the file "alliteration_adjectives" in the edt folder.

There's only three instances of the word blitz/blitzes in the strings database. :(

Hehe, he just got unlucky there it appears. For what it's worth, I am sick of the word lose- it happens far too often in my media messages. Sort it out!

There's only three instances of the word blitz/blitzes in the strings database. :(

Only three, christ, my team must just be too damn consistent :(

Would still be nice if there were more alternate words put into the game for future versions.

Archived