portsmouth on the new patch

It was a challenege before the patch with expectation to high I made play-off semi finals season 1 and play=off finals season 2 and got sacked

I'm not sure what changes have been made for this patch.

I cant currently start the game due to error 53...waiting for SI to help me...see other post

ive started with portsmouth, hayden mullins was sold for 500 grand and uve decided to keep all of the squad. ive been taken over but still not been given money. i beat brighton 3-1 first game of the season and won in the league cup. drew my second game 0-0 with watford and have just beaten millwall 2-0. hopefully i will get some money in january!! will keep you updated on how it goes!!!

I started one and it a challenge but a bit of fun First I sold off 4 players and got the debt on the wages down from £99K to £11K but i still cannot played wages more than £90.00 which is not good and i plan to sale at these one first more player in January but the youth players are very good and with only 13 players over the age of 20I lost the first 3 league games but now i on a good run with 4 wins in the row in the league and 2 points from getting out of the bottom 3

Yep, I've started that challenge. The annoying thing is that you start with a wage budget of 140,000 but the wages bill is at 240,000. But because I have no money to spend on wages it wont let me offer lower wages to different players. For example I think it is Liam Lawrence is one 20,000 a week, I try to offer him a new contract with wages of 16,000 but It will only let me offer 90 a week. So, if someone from SI is Listening, please sort this out.

Archived