Morale issues!

I wondered if anyone could shed any light onto why my 2 centre midfielders have low morale. I will use one of them, Craig Bryson as an example. Bryson is a very determined hard working player and has played every game of the current season. He has a rating of 7.06, happy with training, has me as one of his favorite staff and is 100% fully fit and 100% condition. My team has played 19 league games in season 1, winning 18 and drawing 1 and I am also in the semi final of the league cup and my manager rep is high as I started as ex international player. Great you may think but for some reason Bryson and my other centre mid who also has no problems have been starting matches with poor or fairly poor morale for the last 5 or 6 games and I cannot for the life of me understand why.

Any ideas or is this a bug?

This happens to me a lot and i still don't know exactly why, the morale of my central midfielders just keep dropping until it reaches okay while the rest of the team is high, then after a bad result it just stays at poor or fairly poor.

Do you attend your press conferences and answer midfield when asked what's the strongest part of your team? I used to do this and then answer "no comment" when asked who was the star player and i think it was annoying my midfielders..

Ok this has to be a bug! I checked in genie scout and Bryson has 95/100 happiness and then I had a team meeting and a personal meeting with Bryson and got his morale up to 'fairly good' then 9 days passed before the next match and low and behold before any team talks or pre match press talk his morale had dropped back down to 'fairly poor' and my other mid has gone from 'okay' to 'poor' this is without any press interaction or player interaction or any match since morale was 'good' and 'fairly good'. Surely this is wrong?

Is he getting any praise from the management?

Like I said in the above post, I had a team meeting and personal meeting with him and got his morale up to fairly good. And I also praise the players after games. I am on his favorite staff list and there is no reason his morale should be low. The other centre mid is the same, poor morale. I only praise him individualy if he plays exeptionaly well and as he averages only just above 7 I do not do it too often.

Archived