argh! slight moan with possible ideas

Im playing in the BSP, and im 4th im at home against top of the league ebbsfleet, before the game i get a notification saying record low expected for the match? how does this make sense? 4th v 1st should be a big crowd tbh, this brings me onto my next point i think as a lower league team, you should be able to advertise your game, by selecting in a boardroom meeting? an option such as 'advertise in attempt to bring a bigger crowd to the next game' and things such as season tickets special offers to try and get more fans through the turnstyles, this could be very effective for teams in the lower leagues with poor budgets or teams in debt etc, it would be nice to see a more in depth part of the game.

What do you guys think ?

Personally I'd love something that could potentially increase the ticket holders,because right now it goes reaaaally slow per year. Although I don't know where we can have a line where it won't become ridiculous,since football fans don't change teams from one day to another. Fan boys do in the other hand, everyone is either Barca or Real right now,whereas 6 years back and you'd see them saying that Juventus is the best team ever.

In any case,the balance on this matter is kinda thin in my opinion and I wonder if it's possible to find it.

i see what your both saying, it will be difficult but something surely could be thought out, an option in a boardroom convo such as ask for a option such as 'try and boost attendances with special offers' one such as 1 adult gets a child in free etc, its similar to what they have already got, with a few tweaks it could be a very good option imo, lower leagues definetly need some work on! i love playing them dont get me wrong, i get more fun out of it than the top clubs, i can hope for FM 2013 :lol:

Archived