Quickest Sub

Whats the quickest amount of time its taken you to make a sub? And a forced sub via injury or suspension doesnt count.

In my current leicester save i took lloyd dyer off inside 3minutes after he missed an open goal. His replacement a certain Nicolai Jorgensen went on to score to from left wing and is now a main stay in my team.

I guess this may be seen as being a harsh manager but i never expect any of my players to miss an open goal on their stronger foot. Plus what can i say... the subbed worked and won the game 4-1 if i remember correctly

User's been banned and this was his last post?

probably from some other post, otherwise you would see the infraction on said post. infact its for being a racist moron, so mystery solved

2-0 down to Man Utd inside 10 minutes resulting In my taking off 2 players, 1 a defender who had a awful rating and the other my AMC replaced with a defensive mid.

For me it was 30 seconds and it was my best player. Thing i hate in this game is the amount of injuries you get, i had lost all my top midfield players due to injury. Not realistic imo. SI need to sort this out.

For me it was 30 seconds and it was my best player. Thing i hate in this game is the amount of injuries you get, i had lost all my top midfield players due to injury. Not realistic imo. SI need to sort this out.

I sort have started seeing the same thing. Four game into a season with Crewe and I get at least one injury every game, they are all in suberb condition before the season starts. Then again I cant complan, longest injury ive had is 10 days so not all bad, just annoying how I have to change my tactic aaround because of an injury

Thanks for the explanations about the ban - you can tell I haven't been here in a while.

Anyway, like Rikulec, my brother in our network game sometimes forgets to set his proper formation as the "starting" formation, leaving him to have multiple players out of position for the formation he wants, so he often ends up using one or two of his subs right at the start of the game. I feel kinda bad for him, but it's his own fault. :p

i was banned for making a comment from rush hour which the mods didnt get and took it as racism. Thanks for the comments guys. Also as i said it cant be a forced sub. E.G injuries.

Also with the picking thr wrong player thing, ive done that a couple of times. once by accident i picked my centre back as my striker. he got two goals lol, sometimes im lucky. altho i did sub him due to the error.

how is everyones save going im currently really enjoying my new spurs save with the jan patch. 17 games won 16 lost 0 drew 1

OK people... as i have now mentioned TWICE this is not bout making subs due to injury, its tactical subs or just the fact your player is playing so bad you rather have a one of the 7 dwarfs playing for you instead.

also loving putting steven taylor in goal. ive just beat villa with my carling cup team as i forgot to replace them... all this due to watchinh the hot tub time machine whilst playing FM

..............great white buffalo.............

Archived