Network problem : game's stucking on "processing" when people are joining the game

Hello !

I want to report a problem and I hope that somebody has a solution.

With the release of the new patch 12.2, I wanted to do a new network game with a friend.

We have edited the database via the editor in order to change the name of the Europeans competitions and also further transfers that SI forget.

Then, when I join the game, it's loading the database and then the game is lock on "Processing..."

If we choose the database 12.2 or the database by default, it works.

But if we play with our edited DB or any other edited DB, it doesn't work...

I have played other network games in this FM 2012 with edited DB, and it always worked.

So, does anyone know why we can't play with edited DB now? Is it a bug of the last patch ?

Thanks for your help.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone find a work around here? With these updated databases being in XML files and me and my mate trying to load a network game for the past hour I decided to come and hope for help.

Doesn't matter. As soon as I come across a problem, I'm quick to go online and seek answers and end up fixing it myself anyway lol.

Thanks for the quick reaction RyanBabel. Do you know if you can change a .xml database update to a .dbc database? Because the update is only available in XML file.

You can open a XML in the editor, then make sure you have compression enabled, save it again, and you got a DBC file.

This thread probably belongs either in the editing or the bugs forum, I guess the former.

Archived