Bought FM12 2 days before the sale. Any way I can save the £12?

I bought it for £20 3 days ago, then saw yesterday that I could have got it for £8. Anything I can do? Sounds like a stupid post, I know, but I'm trying to save as much money to go away to Africa next summer to do some charity work with friends, so every little saved helps!

Your only option would seem to be to take it back with a receipt and see if they will refund you.

Chances are slim with PC games these days - probably get store credit, but if you know someone who wants to buy something out of the same store you could always 'sell' that to them.

Of course that only is if you bought the disc version - doubt there is much at all you can do with regards to a download version - check T+C's and if there is any sort of 14day refund policy - may be a method setup in steam to cancel a purchase and make the download deactivated.

Because of the one code activation with the game, if you've opened it (boxed) then the only chance you will get a refund is if the disc is faulty.

If you've downloaded it, you'll have to get in touch with the company you downloaded it from.

Archived