Where can I buy FM2012 for £7.99

Hi,

I am sorry, but when I log in to my STEAM account, I can only buy the game for 12,49 EUR which is slightly over 10 GBP. But your announcement says:

"On top of that, if you do already own the game, you can now gift the game to a friend via Steam for the ridiculously low price of just £4.99!"

So, my question is how can I do it?

Petr, CZ

One last question if my computer was fail and I lose my data would I have to pay for the game again in order to download it again?

No. You will own the game forever and ever through your Steam account :)

However, this does not include any saved game data, tactics, etc.

Backups are advised!

Hi,

I am sorry, but when I log in to my STEAM account, I can only buy the game for 12,49 EUR which is slightly over 10 GBP. But your announcement says:

"On top of that, if you do already own the game, you can now gift the game to a friend via Steam for the ridiculously low price of just £4.99!"

So, my question is how can I do it?

Petr, CZ

Same here, but with the iPad/iPhone version. £2,99 or... 3,99€. Come on, the pound/euro ratio isn't that high...

I'm not complaining too much, since it's way better than the original 7,99€, but still...

Same here, but with the iPad/iPhone version. £2,99 or... 3,99€. Come on, the pound/euro ratio isn't that high...

I'm not complaining too much, since it's way better than the original 7,99€, but still...

Well, I am talking about PC version.... The STEAM shows 75% OFF retail price, but still the total price is 12,49 EUR which is far more than 4,99 GBP announced by SEGA. So, guys - what is the trick? :-)

Come on, SI, tell us. Is it only 8 pounds for UK?

Although I dont get why would a country with relatively wealthy population have lowest prices? If you are looking to expand your market lower your prices for other countries as well. I am living in Serbia and 20 euros for a PC game is much.

SI have already responded to this in a couple of threads.

While I am more than a bit ticked off with this they have already stated that the pricing has nothing to do with SI.

Sega and Steam set the prices.

It does seem pretty harsh but nothing will be gained on these forums,only more locked threads.

Edit-I was going to buy the game for 20 Euro's but just out of general principle I wont now...call me petty..the wife certainly did but it just does not feel right spending twice as much for the game as someone that lives an hour away from me.

Here is a tip for you guys(like me)that live in Europe and are getting charged a lot more than the UK.

On the Steam forums they have a topic that is called "Steam trading".

Now on this you can trade games with fellow gamers,so you can trade someone in the UK for FM12 and they are more than willing if you offer them something nice.

I just got FM12 for 10 Euro's,I offered any game(s) to the value of 10 Euro's and in return they would gift me FM 12,they can buy the game for 6 Euro's so they are making money while we are saving money.

Check out the Steam forum for more info or P'M me for help.

Don't pay the 20 Euro that Steam is asking.

Archived