Potential Feature

So I was looking through my under 18 and reserve game teams and I realised that instead of my 4 star potential 17 year old keeper playing, some 18 1/2 star was. I then also realised that I had one 4 1/2 star striker not playing any football and most of my other good youngsters weren't getting the time they needed to grow.

From what I can tell, they only way to change this is to take control of the teams, but that means having to watch the matches and pick the team every game etc. I may be wrong here, and please tell me if I am.

For an update/FM13 I think it would be great if you could tell whoever is controlling these teams which players must play, I think this would really help ensure that the good players reach their potential.

I'm new to this, so I'm not sure if this is in the right place, or if this has already been suggested. Sorry if it is/has

i agree, some sort of please try to select this team with this tactic whenever possible.-> like when you go on holiday.

the only way to do it at the moment is to release any player you don't think is good enough. costing release fees and potential future transfer fees.

Good suggestion :thup:

Definitely you'd want the prospect to play at the expense of the slight CA advantage, the other guy may have.

Would definitely support having an option in the club settings reserves and youth sections to ask the assman, or whoever has been put in charge, to select high potentials over slightly better CAs.

what i do is get rid of all the players with no potential and just keep the good ones then they play every week.have a 25 man first team squad and the reserves and u18s are just 14 or 15 youth players with decent potential.if they arent going to get into the first team in afew years then theres no point keeping them.

Archived