Staff development: judging staff PA

Would it be possible to add a feature where your assistant manager could inform you somehow of the potential of backroom staff?

I'm playing FM10 and received a message that after many years of service, the long serving physio of Barcelona is retiring. Next thing I see is a young dutch physio of 29 years of age with a local reputation and a physio skill of 7 saying in the media he wants the job at Barcelona.

To my surprise, they signed him. Now, I'll be very interrested to see his staff skill development, if Barcelona signs him after one single media comment they must know something I don't, right? It also made me wonder what the PA of some of my young staff members is, as I am a firm believer in giving my aging players a role at the club at some point, usually first as a youth coach, and from there on forward to coach or assistant manager if they develop themselves into good staff members.

I've seen some coaches, aswell as my assistant manager, comment on possible coaches/scouts/assistant managers amongst aging players in my squad during backroom meetings, could SI develop that system into something slightly more advanced?

Archived