Trying to edit Rangers into Administration... (Need help)

I tried to create a Database with Rangers in administration but when I ticked them as 'In Administration' in the editor I then tried to set up the debt. The only problem here is that you can only set up the debt with an agreement in place for it to be repaid (I used CVA as the option and left the target date to be paid for blank so that the game would decide when it is to be paid by). Plus, right at the start of the game I looked at the league table and seen that there is no points deduction, will that get added? Or can I do that myself?

I also tried editing the club finances in the editor. When doing this I'm removing the bank debt completely and putting the club balance at -£51,000,000 (Estimate obviously as the HMRC case is not settled) as well as ticking them to be in administration. When I load up the game the bank debt is there and the club is Bankrupt (In Recievership) but the balance is only -£6,900,000.

Any ideas how to sort that So that I can start with an accurate financial state?

Cheers for any help on this.

Archived