Change the training layout

The training format is fine and works ok and I think the majority if people don't bother with it anyway but for those who spend alot of time setting up the training and concentrate on improving there players individual attributes...how would you feel about having more control such as planning every part of the session on a daily basis i.e on a timescale such as 9am-light stretching/weights 10am-ball warm up/ stretch etc, 10.30-attack/defence session,11-possession session/small sided games etc... You could contol how long and what you work on and trying to manage the workload to prevent injuries, when to rest and when to do afternoon sessions such as weights, sprint training, technique, shooting sessions etc... This is what happens in real life at football clubs and would give the total football management experience. It would be hands on and would test people alot more than using a sliding bar to increase/ decrease workloads plus it would feel like a completely new game which is surely a good thing! Also as discussed in other threads being able to choose your away strip season after season would be a great feature. Other than that only the the press interviews and questions need improving which I'm sure they will be. Thoughts??

I think the majority if people don't bother with it anyway

I've just made 26 different schedules: Schedules for all positions for my full-timers, for several different roles within some positions, separate pre-season schedules, schedules for youth and part time... I've fussed with them for days, and I think they're perfect! Probably the most fun thing I've done in this year's game.

...am I weird? :o

I remember "pig in the middle" in CM4. :thdn:

Wasn't really practical.

I think the focus should be more on indivdual attributes. Firstly, who says that a player can only improve one attribute or aspect at a time. Cant I tell my young striker to improve heading and his strength? Sure it would take more time but surely thats possible.

IMO the training module would be easier to use and view. Currently, the layout isnt really intuitive.

- Overview tab.

Top half of screen - player list and attributes (or what you like to see)

Bottom half - 4 or 5 training schedule boxes. One drags players down to which he likes. or inbetween schedules. quick and easy.

-Training Schedules tab.

One see's the players listed per schedule selected and attribute changes.

A box with assistance advice - "our defence could be quicker"

A modifier - "Increase Quickness to this Schedule"

A workrate indicator

A happiness indicator

-Indivudual Training focus

a list of players and attributes

assistant recommendations

happiness with training

Individual training modifier

Here we also have and individual move and also tutoring.

So it basically goes from simple changes in first tab - dragging and dropping muliple playesrs and breaks it down further through the tabs (which perhaps you could leave to the assistant)

Yes there was something like this, sorry I thought I mentioned it but couldn't remember if it was fm or championship manager! For those who spent time and want the control of what you train your players it is perfect, you could take your starting 11 away and practice team shape and set plays while the rest of the squad play 5/7 a-aside games... It is realistic and would make you think alot more. For those who want to make it easy there could be a pilot button where the assistant takes control? Just so makes everyone happy! You could even put on recovery sessions day after a game like swimming or yoga which apparently alot of the top teams do as well as massage... The list goes on and this game is supposed to be the total manager experience so give people that responsibility of having to work out what there players need/like!

The only thing worse than the current "attribute grouping" would be the horrid CM4-style training...

Seriously, I don't want to take care of the daily schedule of 40 players... That was terribly time-consuming, confusing and unpredictable

The only thing worse than the current "attribute grouping" would be the horrid CM4-style training...

Seriously, I don't want to take care of the daily schedule of 40 players... That was terribly time-consuming, confusing and unpredictable

I agree ... that training setup was way too detailed and complicated. Never again.

I don't mind the groups, and the individual focus.

I just want a training screen that makes sense, and is easy to use. There is way too much clicking around.

I personally like having hands on approach though but as I said each to there own and want the game to be realistic as it is in real life! I'm not someone that plays 50 seasons and dominates world football with teams like Kettering town! I don't cheat or look for easy ways out. I watch the games in 3d and at a speed I can see whats going on so I can change things... But as I said people want different things from the game. The "piggy in the middle" quote is a classic... Every team in the world will use that session as a warm up- FACT! It's a standard exercise! That champ 4 game was the most realistic training schedule you will ever find... How is it complicated. We all fancy ourselves as footy managers so why not test yourself rather than sliding a bar up and down to increase levels?? You should be able to work on more than 1 individual aspect of training also that's a great idea. Those who want to be playing s game in 2050 good luck to you I'm sure your having a great time zzzz for those who actually want to prove me wrong that things like piggy in the middle do not happen at pro clubs please go and have a look. The champ man 4 game was based on a pro club! Anyone who knows anything about a football club will agree it's more realistic, don't really understand the complicated comment either as the game is for aged 4 and above!! As I said there could be a pilot button or leave it to your assistant manager.... So not a big problem really surely?

Archived