Harsh Sackings!

Not a bug specifically, and i know in light of recent sackings, it happens all the time, but twice in 1 save (and i never have been sacked in a proper career before) i have been harshly dismissed! once when i was 7th in the Championship (March of my first season) with Leeds with a game in hand and then with Norwich 3rd season in sitting 16th with 2 games in hand and within touching distance of 9th having finished the season previous in 8th.

I know neither placings are anything to write home about, but i'd have thought they were enough to keep my job.

Not only that, but after being sacked, i was linked with the Real Madrid job before subsequently getting the Everton job who sit in a lofty 7th place! This all just doesn't add up.

There are some crazy job changes in FM. There's one ive seen around here somewhere I think it was Don Capello being sacked after winning the EUros one year, crazy goings on.

Worst Ive seen is Everton sacking Moyes for him to move onto Liverpool. I dont think Everton were doing too badly but I still thought why has he been sacked. For him then to move across the River to Anfield. Crazy crazy goings on.

Ive also seen SAF retire for United to give the job to Phelan who quickly got sacked (and is now at Newcastle I do believe) for them to pass the job onto some unknown Serbian.

Archived