Dear "thebetterhalf" and "acidburn"...

...ok I'm italian, but I think to write a correct english and if you read my closed thread you can see I've not asked when the patch will be out but for what reason you don't tell us a date or a nearly date. And I don't believe than nobody knows a date, sorry.

Anyway that's my original message and beacause I pay from the first CM every year I would like to know an answer please.

Could somebody from Sigames explain why don't say to us when the patch will be out?

If yes, nobody complain to you, nobody will open threads about patch, everybody can decide when and how start a new game or finish the current one and everybody will be happy! Don't you think so?

Please don't answer me "will be out when will be out" but tell me a serious reason because you don't tell us a date.

Thanks, Andrea

No-one knows when it's out so how can someone give you a date when there isn't one?

The truth is it will be ready when it's ready and SI won't confirm anything before. But you should keep checking back on the forums. Last year it was the 8th of March, so take that for what it's worth.

And please don't create personal thread's on the forum.

Archived