Work permits

I have a player who already plays for my team. His contract is due for renewal in one year. I am trying to offer him a new contract, but it keeps saying that his work permit has been denied. Is there anyway around this? Because I really would not like to lose him, especially for nothing. Everytime I try to offer his a contract, it says this.

Also, another problem I have. I have a number of players for me who started out on loan when I started to game. Since they have been back from loan, I have been unable to play them because they need a work permit. Ive tried sending them out on loan or even selling them but no one wants them. I cant play them because they need work permits and some of them are actually getting mad at me because they arent getting any first team football. Is there anyway of getting work permits for players who already play for you?

Does your team not have an work permit affiliate team, or maybe you/they/the board canceled the link? It seems rather weird that you would have players on loan without work permits while not having a feeder club for the purpose of getting those permits. Haven't run into the problem myself, so not really sure.

Archived