anyone got a save

i could use i want to managee my team but when the likes of oxlade chamberlain and wilshere have retired

conditions

must be during first 2 weeks of june transfer window

arsenal must be a top half/mid table team

they must have at least a continental rep

I'd prefer if the players at the club would suit an attacking formation(4-2-2-2, 4-2-3-1 etc)

transfer budget and fiancess aren't so important I can always edit them with fmrte if needed

i'l also need instuctions on how to upload it into my fm12 (keep them nice and simple please)

I could give you my save, In the year 2027, have a new stadium, have a tycoon so you have a nice budget of 200 million to build your own team, current team suit a 4-2-3-1 and I've won the league the previous 2 years. However I'm currently In December so If you don't mind waiting a few days till I get to June then I'll pm you a download link

I could give you my save, In the year 2027, have a new stadium, have a tycoon so you have a nice budget of 200 million to build your own team, current team suit a 4-2-3-1 and I've won the league the previous 2 years. However I'm currently In December so If you don't mind waiting a few days till I get to June then I'll pm you a download link

i think i'd prefer one with arsenal as a lower top half mid table 6th-12 team but with a continental rep but thanks all the same

i think i'd prefer one with arsenal as a lower top half mid table 6th-12 team but with a continental rep but thanks all the same

god how picky are you? someone offers and not interested. if you love using fmrte so much why not do this yourself?

Archived