Question about game setup

Hey Guys,

Quick question about game setup.

Despite searching the forums I can't find a concise, articulate explanation for the game setup options (leagues etcc)

Here are a few questions I have:

1. Does 'view only' provide anything for me except allowing me to see fixtures and results from said league?

2. What effect does 'playable' have on regens from that country?

3. Will having specific leagues set to playable give them an advantage internationally? (as far as new regens etc)

4. Does database size and load players meeting X criteria from Y nation/region have any effect on regens or just initial startup?

I know nothing about how any of this works so would love some pointers and advice.

Thanks!

1. No

2. Playable leagues generate youth to fill the youth intake for that league, so, normal generation just like the league you play in.

3. Good question. I think the match simulations for things like internationals deal with real vs. "grey" players fairly well, so no, I don't think generated nations have a particular advantage, but this is just a guess / anecdotal.

4. As far as I know, yes, the custom database settings will continue. IE, if you pick "players from top clubs in X" then those clubs will always have real players generated.

See: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/252325-Does-retaining-players-equate-to-newgens-and-the-maintenance-of-database-size

My setup:

"International players from: World" (IE, all 6 regions).

"Players from top clubs in:" Europe, S. America (sometimes Africa, Oceania, N. America, Asia too).

That keeps it relatively small but means that internationals will always be an option and that scouts will always have places to visit no matter what leagues I'm playing in. There's a massive difference between "Players from top clubs in X" and "Players from top division clubs in X". Just watch the numbers and readjust to suit.

Archived