when something HAS to happen

Hi,

can you explain me this:

an not important match. 9 reloads - 9 time injury (red cross). Then 3 time reload and let assistent manager take the match (go holiday) - 3 injury (red cross). Only on the 4.th reload, with assistent taking control, there was no injury. So, can you explain me this: how is it possibile to take 12 time injury in a match (on reloading the day before the match), and don't be able to do anything against it? The sick thing was, I took my DR on 70% to avoid to get injury, and the substitute player got the red cross 5 minute after he was on the field. I got no injury on the field for 3 month, so it seems the game wanted to get me a injury.

Now, my point. If this happen with injury, then how can I expect to be able to win some "special" matches? Because, when the game decide to not let you win that game, it means, you can do whatever you want, but you will not be able to win the match (of course, if you reload, you will win).

For me this was a realy bad experiance with FM12, very very dissapointing

it is not important why I am reloading. I am not on that. It makes me angry that the game decided to injury a player. So whatever you do, you get a injury.

And don't ask me why I am reloading. I play my game on my way. I don't borrow you why you are smooking or drinking? Didn't I?

It is an irrelevant complaint. There's obviously high potential for it to happen in this match, for exact reasons unknown. We can make a guess though.

Although some injuries are totally random and unfortunate, players are more likely to get injured in bad conditions, mid-season, during relatively heavy fixture congestion, especially if you don't rotate much. Does that sum up your game?

It is 11.01. Serie A, I came from a 2 weeks holiday (no matches in Italy for Christmas) I had a game, everything went fine, and now this. I rotate my players, I allways look to have a 24 players team so that I can rotate them, and because it was a CUP match, I choose to mix around. But the player that gets injury are DR/L, DM, MC, and ST and this are players how normaly play the season. they are not tired. Abate got a 9,2 in the last match, and because my DR went on 70% and I was afraid of injury, I change them, and Abate got red cross after 5 minutes with 3 week injury. Or, I click pause, make changes, click confirm, click on live, and the game stops and say my DM is injuried (red cross) so my substitutes were not made, I am in tactics menu with my DM injuried and I have to make changes. For me this is not normal for FM.

meh injuries. i fix those by buying cover.. and get none.

more irritating is when you consede a set piece from nothing, just had my keeper keep the ball in (even on 2D view he wasn't behind the line) to save a ball, the ball lands in the area afterwards and a corner is awarded.

It is 11.01. Serie A, I came from a 2 weeks holiday (no matches in Italy for Christmas) I had a game, everything went fine, and now this. I rotate my players, I allways look to have a 24 players team so that I can rotate them, and because it was a CUP match, I choose to mix around. But the player that gets injury are DR/L, DM, MC, and ST and this are players how normaly play the season. they are not tired. Abate got a 9,2 in the last match, and because my DR went on 70% and I was afraid of injury, I change them, and Abate got red cross after 5 minutes with 3 week injury. Or, I click pause, make changes, click confirm, click on live, and the game stops and say my DM is injuried (red cross) so my substitutes were not made, I am in tactics menu with my DM injuried and I have to make changes. For me this is not normal for FM.

Are the players getting injured being rotated in after a 3-4 week break? If so, they are not going to be match fit, even if their condition is good (this is explicit in FM12). Hence, they will be more likely to get injured, especially if playing fired up opposition on a poor playing surface.

meh injuries. i fix those by buying cover.. and get none.

more irritating is when you consede a set piece from nothing, just had my keeper keep the ball in (even on 2D view he wasn't behind the line) to save a ball, the ball lands in the area afterwards and a corner is awarded.

Can you please stop posting irrelevant comments about perceived ME bugs in threads that are talking about completely different issues. If you have a problem or think you have spotted a bug, open a thread about it. Stop posting random complaints in other people's threads.

the easy way is to either deal with them. and use them as an advantage to blood in a newgen or 2

or just keep tabs on the player rating % one of my players go injured in a previous game so only had 91% for the next one, i would not play him 95% i would think about it

Are the players getting injured being rotated in after a 3-4 week break? If so, they are not going to be match fit, even if their condition is good (this is explicit in FM12). Hence, they will be more likely to get injured, especially if playing fired up opposition on a poor playing surface.

hmmm maybe is that. I don't know. But like I said, it was a little bit cofusing that in 8 reloads I got allways a injury. I will continue to play, if something of the same kind happen again, I will post it.

thank you wwfan

cheers

Archived