In the Words of Jim Royle...recinded...MY.....

No matter how many times you appeal against ban/sending off I have never ever seen it rescinded, it's always just stood or given more games because I have a appealed...I don't mean to sound funny because I love the game, but if it's never going to happen then why have the option? I just want to know has anyone overturned a red card/suspension?

No matter how many times you appeal against ban/sending off I have never ever seen it rescinded, it's always just stood or given more games because I have a appealed...I don't mean to sound funny because I love the game, but if it's never going to happen then why have the option? I just want to know has anyone overturned a red card/suspension?

It does happen thats why it's still in the game. I had one over turned last season.

Only appeal if the commentary from the incident said it was the wrong decision "Team X will feel that was a harsh decision" etc

If you don't have that level of certainty, you won't win - same as criticising the ref in press conferences.

Only appeal if the commentary from the incident said it was the wrong decision "Team X will feel that was a harsh decision" etc

If you don't have that level of certainty, you won't win - same as criticising the ref in press conferences.

Yes a bit more commentary on those decisions would be helpful. Currently it is nigh on impossible to tell from the playback be it 2d or 3d. So more information and views from commentator, assman and press would be helpful.

Your assistant tells you if he thinks you should appeal or not anyway.

Every assman I've ever had either saw the incident & thought it was a far sending off or had is view blocked & isn't willing to offer an opinion.

iirc I've had 2 red cards overturned in what must be '000's of season on FM which is probably realistic enough for me.

Archived